Blog by Category
BritFrame Flat to Pitch Conversion Frames - Britmet Lightweight Roofing
Britmet Lightweight Roofing, are the UK largest manufacturers of Lightweight Tile Effect Roofing, supplying materials to numerous clients for new build and refurbishment projects. Offering the widest range of UK profiles Britmet, are proud to say we can provide ‘The Total Roof Solution’. TacTray90 Structural tray, BritFrame Flat to pitch Conversion Frames, Rainwater Management and Solar PV.
Britmet’s Total Roof Solution has been utilized on pavilions to social housing, prisons to hospitals.
Why use Britmet:
- We are the UK's largest manufacturer of these products
- Lightweight – Britmet’s Anti Vandal Roofing weigh only 11kg per sqm2, compared to the traditional 35-50kg per sqm2 materials.·
- Installation – Panels instead of individually fixed tiles. Saves on labour costs!
- Britmet flat to pitch conversion system, BritFrame offers the client a new and cost effective over roofing solution. Giving the client:
- Increased Thermal Insulation > 0.16µ.
- 40 Year Life Span – Double most Flat Roof Systems.
- Lower CO₂ emissions.
- Enhanced Aesthetics
- Increased Property Value.
- Pitch from 1.5° to 35°.
- Greater Design Flexibility.
BritFrame offers all leaking flat roof owners, an economical solution that is made simple by the professional and helpful approach of the project assist team, we can help from conception to completion including planning full design service and an insurance backed guarantee.
Lightweight Roof Tiles | Lightweight Roofing | Metal Roof Tiles | Metal Roofing | Metal Roofing Materials | Decking Systems For Roofs | Built Up Warm Roofs | Cassette Deck System | Over Roofing | Flat To Pitch Roof Conversions | Lightweight Steel Frame