Profile 49 panel consists of an Aluzinc
steel and galvanised steel panel profiled
and granule coated to give the appearance
of conventional clay and concrete roof tiles.
Each tile is one tile deep and eight tiles
wide, making it quick and easy to install.
The Profile 49 offers many advantages over
traditional roofing materials, including
low maintenance and good durability but
at a fraction of the weight, at only 1/7
th the weight of concrete tiles.
It can be fixed to pitches as low as 10
degrees, comes in 0.45mm and 0.9mm , and
the 0.9mm anti-vandal thickness boasts tremendous
strength to offer an unbeatable anti-vandal
solution to any project.
- Only Redland 49 imitation tile
- Designed to give a traditional tile
- Minimum pitch 10°
- Good vandal resistance (0.9mm steel
- Easy to handle
- Offers reduced sub-structure
- Quick installation
- Less labour intensive
- Cost effective
- Virtually maintenance free
- Extensive range of accessories and flashings
- Fully dry-fixed
- Guaranteed for 40-years against weather
- Full technical support available