Pantile profile is the original product in the Britmet
Tileform range, which has been manufactured for
over 27 years. This profile was upgraded in the
year 2000 and has been renamed Pantile 2000.
The Pantile 2000 has a full cover width of 1040mm,
which reduces the amount of side laps, and time
spent on site.
The Pantile 2000 is manufactured from British
Galvanised Steel in sheet lengths to suit
Anti Vandal Pantile 2000 Roof
This video shows the strength of the Pantile 2000 system.
Fibre Cement Sheet Comparison
this video shows the weakness in a standard non asbestos fibre cement sheet normally used on garages and other buildings.
- Designed to give a traditional tile appearance
- Minimum pitch 5°
- Good vandal resistance (0.9mm ¬ steel
- Easy to handle
- Offers reduced sub-structure
- Quick installation
- Less labour intensive
- Cost effective
- Virtually maintenance free
- Extensive range of accessories and flashings
- Fully dry-fixed
- Guaranteed for 40-years against weather penetration
- Full technical support available