aesthetics with strength, the 0.9mm Boldroll profile
is inherently the strongest lightweight tile effect
sheet on the market.
Used extensively for prisons, MoD training facilities
and area's blighted by vandalism where durability
is required and in schools, residential areas
where the emphasis is on appearance.
Boldroll is manufactured from British Galvanised
Steel in sheet lengths to suit your application,
capable of spanning 1800mm between purlings, Boldroll
allows for a reduction in roof substructure and
the overall load bearing requirements of the building.
A lightweight British Manufactured cost effective
roofing system with a choice of six colours:
Charcoal, Mid-Grey, Terracotta, Antique Red,
Sage Green and Tudor Brown.
- Designed to give a traditional tile appearance
- Minimum pitch 5°
- Good vandal resistance (0.9mm steel base)
- Easy to handle
- Offers reduced sub-structure
- Quick installation
- Less labour intensive
- Cost effective
- Virtually maintenance free
- Extensive range of accessories and flashings
- Fully dry-fixed
- Guaranteed for 40-years against weather penetration
- Full technical support available